The Darkness Experience
A Meditation Retreat in the Dark
Light reveals, Darkness heals
Spending time in darkness is a powerful and ancient method to access your deep wisdom, tap into clarity and profound relaxation …and taste the Divine!
During the weekend you will spend 24 hours in rest, meditation, dancing, eating & sleeping…. without seeing.
Many people have a longing to Be, just simply BE, and this time with no light, less stuff and zero distractions can be enough for you to enter the wonder of Inner Space, come to peace with yourself and experience deep states of rest and meditation. It is a simple yet powerful way to –
- Shift from doing-doing-doing to simply Being.
- Ease up on too much thinking, like a mental detox – and a break from electronic screens and devices.
- Profound relaxation and rejuvenating deep rest.
- Awaken the senses – the sense of touch is greatly enhanced, hearing heightens and even tasting and smelling become more rich.
- Come to a different perspective on your self, your habits and problems’
- Connect with your Soul – and refresh your sense of what really matters in life
Although the atmosphere is meditative people are often surprised by how much fun it can be to go through such a novel experience together and a unique sense of intimacy develops.
The process is facilitated by Suta, the developer of the Darkness Experience. He has been teaching Tantra internationally for 9 years and has over 20 years experience in meditation and healing. Now he is devoted to creating heavenly experiences in Darkness which are powerful, profound and beautiful – a luxury for your Inner Self!
The last Darkness weekend at Leela was fully booked with a waiting list so if you hear the Darkness calling you, then book soon!
Price, including food and accommodation : £240 if booked and paid by 23rd February; £275 after 23rd February 2018.
Info – www.thedarknessexperience.com
If you would like to book a private room for this event, please complete a dormitory booking below, indicating on the form that you would like a private room, and continue with the payment process. Once your booking has been confirmed, please contact the Booking Office on 01747 821221 to let us know your room choice and pay the private room supplement. Details of private accommodation can be found here.