Osho Leela Festival Workers: Details & Expectations
It’s great you’d like to apply to be a Festival Worker at one of our wonderful festivals!
Being a festival worker is a great way to make new friends and enjoy the event at a reduced price and give something back.
For our festivals we offer two arrangements that you can choose from:
- Work 6 hours a day – come for free (camping rate)
- Work 4 hours a day – pay £10/day (camping rate)
Accommodation: dormitory accommodation available at £7 per night.
Working at an Osho Leela festival can be an intense, busy, yet satisfying experience. So it is not that you can come and just chill as a worker, doing a bit here or there. You will be on a work rota, for the number of hours you sign up for, and we expect you to be on time and prepared to complete your assigned tasks.
Whether this is your first time or not as a festival worker, please make sure to read the following before applying to be a festival worker at the bottom of this page.
- It’s important that, to the best of your knowledge, you are in good health. Please make sure you are happy to work the number of hours you sign up for, not just coming for the cheap price!
- Please remember to bring solid, enclosed shoes for kitchen, garden work and other jobs. Wellington boots, if needed, are supplied.
- For the Osho Tantra and Conscious Sexuality festivals, please arrive on the morning the festival starts. Otherwise, for other events, the earlier you can arrive the better. Please note that we’ll ask you to also work 2-3 hours on the last day of the Festival so please arrange to not leave before lunch.
- If you are working 4 hours a day, you can join one session a day every day (except for the first and last days). Please note that we can’t always guarantee if it will be a morning or afternoon session so please be flexible.
- If you’re working 6 hours a day, we cannot guarantee that you’ll be able to join one session a day every day, but we’ll try to accommodate your individual requests.
Please also be aware that Festival Workers places are limited for each festival, that we usually give priority to people who’ve been a worker before or been on our Community Experience Programme (CEP). Also that for summer Festivals we prefer workers to camp or otherwise take whatever dormitory accommodation is remaining (dormitory fee of £7 per night will apply).
To apply for a place as a Festival Worker, please complete and submit the application below. If we are able to offer you a place, Purna will contact you by email inviting you to contact the Booking Office to book and pay. This does not mean your place is booked – please phone us as soon as you can, as we are unable to hold worker places if they are not paid for.
Once we’ve received your payment we’ll send you a confirmation email, which also contains important information you should read.
Finally, if you wish to cancel your participation as a Festival Worker, either before or during the Festival, please note that a cancellation fee will be deducted.
Thank you for reading through and if you’re clear you want to go for it then please get in touch with Purna at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
With love, Purna