What if you could free up a flow of energy within you that releases stress (so you can start feeling relaxed again), or find stillness and deepen spiritually?
How would your life be enriched if you could awaken and energise the ecstatic potential of your sexuality?
What if you could learn to transform stress and fear into relaxation and centered presence?
Tantra is a spiritual path of transformation and expansion, embracing all facets of life, that helps us unite sex, love and spirit / body, heart and mind. Breathwork (Conscious breathing) can bring you back to life and totally transform your relationship to yourself and your world. We will weave these methods together to inspire and empower you.
Imagine knowing how to
- Soothe your stress,
- Expand your energy AND
- Unify your sexuality and spirituality
through the simple yet profound power of your breath!
This weekend will include individual and partner processes. You will :
- Explore body-heart and Mind in new ways that will help you : Feel grounded and centred, harmonious and connected
- Discover a range of breath-based techniques and meditations ranging from simple, easy and gentle to more demanding, complex and vigorous
- Learn how bringing awareness, energy and relaxation to your breathing brings powerful and direct results: transform being tense, worried and serious towards increasing clarity, calm and bliss.
- Practice a tantric approach to meditation that embraces our humanity, and celebrates love as a spiritual path, so that we come to remember our essential nature – loving, OPEN and FREE.
This course is for you if:-
- You want to shift feeling overwhelmed into a sense of contentment or joy.
- You are ready for more peace in your life. You know it’s possible, but you’re not sure how to get there.
- You are already experiencing the benefits of meditation or yoga and want to take it to the next level.
- Your relationships are rife with tensions, arguments and misunderstanding and you’d like to open the heart, create a sense of calm, intimacy and love.
- You are ready to feel more inspired, everyday! And you know it’s possible even if you’re struggling right now.
The workshop is facilitated by Suta. He has been working with breath, meditation and the healing arts for 30 years and has been teaching tantra internationally for 10 years.
“I aim to provide you with sufficient experience and knowledge to have started a breathwork practice that can nurture you in daily life – if done consistently and with sincerity it will help you become unstuck, inspired, clear and creative.
There is another way, a breath of love, that takes you all the way to infinity (Rumi)
If you would like to book a private room for this event, please complete a dormitory booking below, indicating on the form that you would like a private room, and continue with the payment process. Once your booking has been confirmed, please contact the Booking Office on 01747 821221 to let us know your room choice and pay the private room supplement. Details of private accommodation can be found here.