Osho Meditation Retreat Online
An Adventure Inside
July 3rd – 5th (ZOOM)
With the Osho in UK Team plus
Live Satsang with Tarisha
Live Song of Life with Chinmaya Dunster
This online Meditation Retreat is an opportunity to explore and enjoy a playful mix of Osho’s Meditations and a chance to connect with the inner and nourish yourself as you dance, sing, meditate and share in the company of like-minded souls.
But don’t take our word for it, here’s what people said about the last one…
‘It was a real surprise to feel the sense of presence and connection that grew throughout the whole weekend.’
‘Very heart-opening, relaxing and grounding weekend. I felt very connected to the community and to Osho and I enjoyed trying out new meditations that I had not done before.’
‘It was great, so much effort and thought put into it, lots of support from more experienced sanyassins, good to be around people who have been doing Osho meditations for so long. It was warm, supportive, nurturing and fun. Loved the live music. Loved the meditations and the sharings.’
‘The Osho talks were perfectly selected and I thought the timing was great too…leaving space to process things/shower/eat etc.’
‘Apart from the lack of hugs….I really did feel like I was in Zorba at times…lost in the dance!’
This Retreat is suitable for everyone – those who are new to Osho’s Meditations, those who know them well, and all points in between. These are active meditations devised by Osho for today’s world and involve dance, sound, movement and expression.
The Retreat starts at 7.30pm on Friday 3rd July and runs until 7pm on Sunday 5th July.
- The Retreat is donation-based but you do need to register.
- Registration is free, closes at 12 noon on Friday 3rd July, and you register using the Add to Event Cart button below.
- The Meditation Retreat web pages explain exactly how it will all work, answer FAQs and include tips on meditating at home, using Zoom, and getting technical support.The Retreat schedule is also there.
- We suggest you explore the Retreat web pages before coming back to this page to register (a link back to this page is provided).
To explore the Retreat web pages before registering Click here.
- 3rd July 2020 - 5th July 2020
7:30 pm - 7:00 pm