Join us for this unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of OSHO Meditations. Learn the skills and gain the confidence to introduce them to others, be it with friends, in a meditation centre or spa, in your business or in another professional setting. The focus is on in-depth content and how best to share it with others.
We will cover the following topics:
- What is meditation?
- Who/what is Osho/OSHO?
- The unique approach and ‘climate’ around OSHO meditations
- The many OSHO Active Meditations In-Depth: the science behind each of them, the essence of their steps, the vital points that make all the difference
- Short OSHO meditations for your day and to use as a facilitator
- The role of the facilitator and guidelines for facilitating
- Your own questions and how to respond to meditator’s questions
- Grounding, relaxed communication, equipment use, presentation practice.
It will be good for you also. This is my observation, that there are many things that you learn only when you start teaching them. The best way to learn a thing is to teach it. Osho
The course is facilitated by Vatayana, who is a certified meditation trainer at the OSHO International Meditation Resort in Pune, India, where she has taken part in Work as Meditation for more than 25 years. The main focus of her work is coordinating OSHO Global Connections. She studied healing pedagogy in Germany and travels all around the world facilitating OSHO Meditative Therapies, OSHO Meditation courses and intensives and OSHO Festivals. Vatayana will be available for individual sessions both in facilitation and OSHO Zen Tarot readings before and after the course.
What you receive: The fee includes access to the meditations, course materials, certification to facilitate OSHO Meditations, all meals and dormitory accommodation.
Starts: 4pm Friday 21st February
Ends: approx. 5pm Sunday 23rd February
If you would like to book a private room for this event, please complete a dormitory booking below, indicating on the form that you would like a private room, and continue with the payment process. Once your booking has been confirmed, please contact the Booking Office on 01747 821221 to let us know your room choice and pay the private room supplement. Details of private accommodation can be found here.
OSHO is a registered trademark of Osho International Foundation, used with permission, www.osho.com/trademarks. Some material used here (images and text excerpts) is Copyright © OSHO International Foundation, www.osho.com/copyright.
- 21st February 2020 - 23rd February 2020