Beltane Bhakti Gathering
4th May 2018 – 7th May 2018
On Kinship and Belonging
- Camping (bring own tent & gear)
- Indoor camping (bring own mattress, bedding, etc., for large indoor shared space)
- Dormitory (single gender) to share with 4 – 8 people
- Private rooms (limited availability, details of rooms under “Booking and Accom” tab at top of page. To book a private room, please complete a Dormitory place registration below then contact the Booking Office for availability and to pay room supplement).
Arrive Friday from 2pm (dinner from 5pm, programme starts 6pm Friday).
Booking options – prices are per person, include 3 nights, 4 days of activities and all vegetarian meals. Early Bird prices:
- Camping only £139 (All meals included. Campers have access to free teas and showers/toilets)
- £159 Indoor camping (share with 15 others in a large warm room inside, ashram style, bring own mattress and bedding and ear plugs!)
- £159 camper vans (electric hook-ups, use of hot showers, free tea)
- £169 for dorm places in the house (sharing with 4-8 others, bedding provided)
- £229 for a single room in a mobile home
- £244 for a master room or lounge in a mobile home, or a house double room. (For shared private rooms, each participant pays the dormitory ticket price and the room cost is shared).
- £274 for a private double room in a pine cabin. (For shared private rooms, each participant pays the dormitory ticket price and the room cost is shared).
- Children aged 0-3 – free; aged 4-12 – £20 (3 days camping); aged 13-16 – £25 (3 days camping). There will be some structured sessions of crafts and games for the children throughout the weekend. Mostly, they tend to want to play around the large and child friendly (car free, trampoline and enclosed) grounds.
Helper tickets – there are a limited number of helper tickets that are available for free in exchange for 6 hours per day help. Please apply HERE, stating 6 hours/day. Please note: camping only for helper tickets.
There are a limited number of helper tickets available for £40 in exchange for 4 hours per day help (please note we will need your help for 4 hours on the Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday). Please apply HERE, stating 4 hours/day. Please note: camping only for helper tickets.
If you would like to book a private room for this event, please complete a dormitory booking below, indicating on the form that you would like a private room, and continue with the payment process. Once your booking has been confirmed, please contact the Booking Office on 01747 821221 to let us know your room choice and pay the private room supplement. Details of private accommodation can be found here.