Immerse yourself in a 4 day celebration of connection, intimacy, sexuality and playfulness!
This is the 3rd year of this awesome love fest that brought transformative experiences for us all.
Come along to:
- Finally relax into your sexy, sensual, powerful, vulnerable and quirky self!
- Make deeper connections, celebrating differences in a safe, respectful and loving environment
- Learn about and experience pleasure, intimacy and sexuality in a playful way
- Welcome the natural cycle of opening up, feeling vulnerable, expressing and healing old wounds, and finally integrating the experience
- Expand your self love, courage and kindness
- Dance, dress up, take risks, have lots of fun and play!
An experienced and passionate group of teachers will help you overcome the barriers to the fullest, most alive version of yourself, bringing awareness and new discoveries to your journey.
Our “sexy gurus” are: Eugene Hedlund (Tribal Tantra), Sy and Ash (Sacred Sexuality), Lily and Akshi (Tantra Touch), Marti (Heartful Kink), Anuprem (Bioenergetics and DJing) and Amy Guerrier (Relating Games).
This year we will be delighted and inspired by the beautiful songs of Fia (check her amazing music at https://fiasmusicofficial.com/epk), and the awesome multi-instrumentalist Zoot!
Come alone or with your partner/s
(Note: We will be asking for ID with DOB on arrival)
This will be a gender-balanced event.
Teachers’ write-ups coming soon
Festival schedule coming soon
Festival workers apply here
If you would like to book a private room for this event, please complete a dormitory booking below, indicating on the form that you would like a private room, and continue with the payment process. Once your booking has been confirmed, please contact the Booking Office on 01747 821221 to let us know your room choice and pay the private room supplement. Details of private accommodation can be found here.